Bob Evans banana bread recipe is a delicious treat that will be sure to please everyone in the family.
With its moist texture and sweet banana flavor , this is a perfect snack or dessert for any occasion.
The easy-to-follow instructions make it a breeze to make and you won’t be disappointed with the results!
What ingredients are needed to make Bob Evans banana bread ?
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter , softened
• 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 cups mashed ripe banana
How long does it take to bake Bob Evans banana bread ?
The time it takes to bake a banana bread will depend on several factors.
The temperature of your oven, the type of banana you use, and the number of bananas used in the recipe will all affect the time it takes to bake Bob Evans banana bread.
- The temperature of your oven: High oven temperatures will reduce the baking time of Bob Evans banana bread. The higher the temperature , the more quickly the banana bread will be cooked . If you don’t have an accurate oven thermostat, your best bet is to use a rack in the center of the oven and place a baking stone on it for added heat.
- The type of banana: The type of banana you use will also affect the baking time . Soft bananas (like brown sugar bananas) will cook more quickly than hard bananas (like green bananas).
- The number of bananas used: A lot of bananas means a longer baking time . Typically , one banana is enough for one serving of Bob Evans banana bread.
Does Bob Evans banana bread need to be refrigerated ?
The Bob Evans banana bread recipe does not require refrigeration, but you should keep the banana bread in an airtight container or wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to stay fresh for longer .
For some people , storing banana bread in the refrigerator makes it much more appetizing.
When refrigerating the banana bread , make sure to keep it out of direct sunlight, as exposure to sunlight can make the banana bread go bad faster.
What is the recommended temperature for baking Bob Evans banana bread ?
The recommended temperature for baking banana bread is 190 degrees Fahrenheit.
The temperature of your kitchen should be set at this temperature to avoid over heating the banana bread and resulting in a dry , tough crumb .
To ensure that you do this, you may want to purchase an oven thermometer.
It is also a good idea to place a cooling rack on top of your baking pan to keep the bread from getting too hot and losing its moisture.
Are there any special instructions for preparing the batter for Bob Evans banana bread ?
The batter for Bob Evans banana bread is very simple , and you can prepare it ahead of time .
It’s important to note that the batter should be made with ripe bananas.
If you don’t have any ripe bananas on hand, you can use a frozen banana, although they will turn brown after being thawed.
Is there a way to make Bob Evans banana bread healthier ?
The banana bread recipe that has been around for years is a delicious treat that is sure to please .
Bob Evans banana bread recipe seems to be a favorite among many of the people who try it.
However , there are people out there who don’t like the fact that this banana bread recipe calls for butter or oil in the batter .
Many people would rather use a healthier substitute for butter or oil because they want to eat healthier.
How many servings does one batch of Bob Evans banana bread make ?
The Bob Evans banana bread recipe makes one loaf of banana bread , which will yield 10-12 slices.
One pound of bananas , 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (150 gr) of melted butter or margarine and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda are all you need for this recipe.
A 1 cup measuring cup is also recommended when measuring the ingredients.
The recipe yields 10-12 servings.
Are there any variations of the Bob Evans banana bread recipe ?
There are no variations to the Bob Evans banana bread recipe.
This is a tried and tested recipe that you can use for year after year.
However , if you’re looking to switch things up a bit, we’d recommend using our chocolate banana bread recipe instead!
Are there any tips for ensuring a moist Bob Evans banana bread ?
This banana bread recipe is very simple to make, but there are a couple of things to keep in mind when preparing it.
First, if you are making the bread from scratch , make sure you use ripe bananas.
Ripe bananas will give the bread a sweeter flavor and much better texture.
Next, consider using unsalted butter.
Using unsalted butter will help prevent the banana bread from becoming too salty.
And finally , make sure you do not overmix the batter.
Overmixing the batter will result in a tough texture.
What are some ways to serve Bob Evans banana bread ?
Banana bread is a great way to use up ripe bananas , especially if you have lots of them.
It can also be used as a base for other banana-based desserts.
This also makes it a nice snack for kids who want something sweet.
Some ways to serve banana bread include:
- As a snack: Slice and serve with some butter and a glass of milk or juice.
- As an afternoon treat: Serve with a side of jam or chocolate spread and a cup of tea or coffee.
- As dessert: Cut into small pieces and top with ice cream , whipped cream or chocolate chips; or slice into thin slices and dust lightly with powdered sugar.
- 4 Bananas very ripe
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- Run the mixer on low speed while adding 4–5 bananas, until the bananas are mashed.
- Combine mixture with egg, sugar, and oil. In order for the sugar to dissolve, mix for roughly two minutes.
- Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add cinnamon and walnuts after everything is thoroughly combined.
- Mix for 1-2 minutes, pausing once to scrape the bowl’s sides.
- Place the dough in a 9 x 5 pan and bake for about 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Take the food out of the oven and let it cool for two to three minutes.
- Put the banana bread in the refrigerator in a big zip-lock bag to keep the moisture in.
- When chilled, serve. Enjoy!