The Herbalife brand offers more than just nutritional and fitness products.
They offer a variety of tasty, healthy , and easy to make recipes for their products .
The nutritional supplements offered by this company are made from natural ingredients.
These ingredients provide many different benefits to the body, including helping to improve your workout performance.
The Herbalife waffles recipe is one great way to get your sweet tooth satisfied as well as helping you feel full longer.
The taste of these waffles is heavenly !
You may want to bake them in a larger Belgian waffle maker if you have one available but we were able to make them just fine in a small 5-inch waffle maker .
What type of ingredients are used in a Herbalife waffle recipe ?
Natural ingredients are used in the Herbalife waffle recipe .
The herbs and spices used in these waffles are one of the main ingredients.
Another ingredient used to create the nutty and savory taste is brown rice syrup.
Sugar , a type of sweetener, is also included in these waffles along with eggs and vanilla extract.
These natural ingredients provide many different health benefits.
They also help to keep you feeling full longer.
What is the cooking time for a Herbalife waffle recipe ?
To make the Herbalife waffles recipe , you will need to reduce the oven temperature to 425 degrees when preheating.
This is a fairly low temperature, so be sure that your waffle maker is calibrated correctly .
Once preheated, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
The batter will begin to form and spread evenly across the surface of the waffle maker.
Once your waffle maker is filled with batter and ready for cooking , close it .
The two-minute rotation cycle will begin.
It is during this two-minute rotation that the temperature of the batter will rise to an estimated temperature of 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
This is when the actual cooking time begins.
Is it possible to make a Herbalife waffle recipe without eggs ?
Although eggs are not the only ingredient used in making a Herbalife waffle recipe , they are one of the main ingredients .
Eggs are a great way to add more protein and fat to your diet.
This will help you build muscle and lose weight.
You may notice that there is no whey in this recipe .
This is because whey protein provides the necessary protein for building muscle.
The whey must be derived from milk , soy, or even egg whites if it’s not available in the form of a supplement.
The lack of any dairy products in this recipe may make some people hesitant to try making this particular healthy recipe.
However, you needn’t worry about consuming too much dairy or getting sick from it .
The calcium that is obtained from dairy products is important for strong bones, teeth , and bones growth.
Some people do have a sensitivity to dairy products and are able to consume them safely by following proper guidelines.
Furthermore, there are other healthy alternatives that can be substituted for dairy in certain recipes.
For example , you can use almond milk instead of cow’s milk and try using almond butter instead of peanut butter .
What type of syrup can be used with a Herbalife waffle recipe ?
The Herbalife waffle recipe can be made with any sweetener of your choice.
The original recipe contained sugar but you can substitute with honey, maple syrup , or chocolate syrup for a richer flavor .
You can also try a mixture of different syrups , such as 1 part sugar to 2 parts honey for a sweeter taste, or try one part honey to 3 parts milk.
Adjust the sweetness to your liking .
How many servings does a Herbalife waffle recipe usually make ?
There are several Herbalife waffle recipes on the Herbalife site.
Here is the list of all the various kinds of Herbalife waffles you can make .
Each recipe will give you a good guide to how many servings each one will make.
- 7-inch (17cm) Belgian Waffle Recipe (Serves 1) — Serves 1
- Herbalife Waffle Recipe (Serves 6)
- 8-inch (20cm) Belgian Waffle Recipe (Serves 1)
- The Perfect 6-inch Belgian Waffle Recipe — Serves 3
- The Perfect 8-inch Belgian Waffle Recipe — Serves 4
It is important to keep in mind that the nutrition facts shown on the Herbalife website are based on a single serving; meaning , one 7-inch waffle .
These waffles are quite large, so you may want to adjust this serving size if you intend to make the waffles for multiple people or if you want them to serve more as a snack.
Is it possible to freeze a Herbalife waffle recipe ?
Herbalife brand waffles are very popular and delicious.
They can be frozen for later use but there is a catch .
The instructions for freezing the waffles are in the directions on the packaging.
The directions say that your waffles should be cooked , not frozen.
You will need to allow them to cool completely before you put them in the freezer .
What special techniques are needed to make a Herbalife waffle recipe ?
It may seem easy to make a Herbalife waffle recipe but there are a few special steps involved in making them .
For example , many of the recipes use baking powder and baking soda so there are some baking instructions you need to follow.
This is much different from regular waffles where you just mix up the batter and pour it into a large mixing bowl.
In this case, the batter needs to be made very light or else the waffle will not rise or cook properly.
Also , the waffles do not brown well because they are made with egg whites instead of whole eggs .
Egg whites do not brown very well even if they are beaten until they form stiff peaks.
The solution to this is to combine the egg whites with several other ingredients that provide flavor and hue.
The egg whites stand in for whole eggs so you can make up a batch of these waffles ahead of time and freeze them.
The following Herbalife waffle recipes are easy to make with these tips in mind:
- Herbalife Protein Waffles
- Herbalife Wafer Crumb Cake
- Herbalife Tofu Scramble
These recipes require ingredients that are unlikely to spoil , however it is wise to store them in the refrigerator for best results.
What type of toppings can be used with a Herbalife waffle recipe ?
With any waffle recipe , there are a variety of different toppings that you can add .
The Herbalife waffle recipe is no exception to this rule.
You can use what ever kind of fruit or sweetener that you prefer.
You can add nuts and even whipped cream if you want to make it more frosting-like.
Some people prefer to add chocolate chips or mini marshmallows to their waffles but you don’t have to do that either.
You can always add a little extra butter and syrup if you want it extra sweet .
How can a Herbalife waffle recipe be modified to make it healthier ?
There are many options when it comes to modifying a waffle recipe.
Some of the modifications that you can make to make them healthier are to replace some of the white flour with whole wheat , replace some of the sugar with a sweetener such as stevia, swap out some of the butter for coconut oil, or add fresh fruit.
These modifications will change the overall consistency and flavor of the waffles but they will also alter their nutritional content .
You do not have to limit yourself to just replacing white flour with whole wheat or swapping out other ingredients for healthy ingredients.
You can use a few healthy substitutes in combination with one or more unhealthy ingredients .
You may want to consider substituting flax for the white flour , adding some fresh fruit, and swapping out some of the sugar for alternative sweeteners.
What type of appliances are needed to make a Herbalife waffle recipe ?
There are a lot of different options when it comes to cooking waffles .
It is important to have appliances that provide the best results in terms of making great tasting foods.
If you are looking for a great Belgian waffle maker , the Oster® Waffle Maker is definitely one to consider.
This machine works with an electrical outlet and makes crispy waffles that taste great !
If you want to make these waffles in your own kitchen , you can use a waffle iron designed for smaller waffles.
You need a commercial size if you want to make larger Belgian waffles but you can use any small or large type of appliance for homemade recipes .
- 1 waffle maker
- ½ cup oats /oat bran
- 2 scoop of Herbalife protein baked goods mix
- 2 scoops of Herbalife nutrition formula 1 banana flavor
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour/all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Vanilla essence/ banana flavor essence
- Two tablespoons of canola oil
- Two tablespoons water
- Spray some canola oil on the waffle iron's surface with a spray bottle. Heat up the griddle by turning it on.
- Blend three egg whites, a half cup of fat-free milk, vanilla or banana flavoring, and one spoonful of canola oil in a food processor. After 30 seconds of blending, add the egg yolk and combine with a spoon.
- Add two scoops of Herbalife Nutrition Protein powder, half a cup of oats or oat bran, two tablespoons of flour (almond or all-purpose), one tablespoon of baking powder, and salt to taste. Combine with two scoops of formula. In the liquid batter, add one Herbalife Nutrition banana caramel or vanilla flavor. All of these components should now be blended for 40–60 seconds, or until a homogeneous batter appears. If the batter looks thick, add two teaspoons of water and combine once more.
- Check the waffle maker once again; if it is hot enough, pour the batter in. With the aid of a spatula, spread the batter, close it, and cook for 8–10 minutes. Using a toothpick or wooden stick, determine if the waffle is cooked inside or not. The waffles are prepared if the test results are clear. Remove them from the waffle maker and place them on a dish to cool for a while.
- The waffles are now ready to be served; you may choose to eat them hot or cold, with or without toppings. However, since they are low in calories, it is best to stay away from sugar and artificial sweeteners. As a topping, you can use sugar-free syrup or fresh fruits like strawberries.