This article explains how to make jello jiggler, which is an easy-to-make jelly food that comes in various flavors.
What Is The Recipe For Jello Jigglers?
The ingredients used to create these jellies are simple and easy to find at your local grocery store.
The process of creating them can be done by anyone who has basic cooking skills.
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- ½ teaspoon (3 grams) powdered gelatin powder
- ¼ cup (50 ml) sugar
- 4 cups (1 liter)
- ½ cup (125 ml) pineapple juice
- ⅓ cup (75 ml) lemon juice
- A few drops red food coloring
- Pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cold water and gelatin powder. Let it sit for 5 minutes until it begins to dissolve. Add remaining 3/4 cup (175 ml) hot water and stir well. Set aside.
- Put 4 cups (1 litre) of boiling water into a medium saucepan over high heat. Once it boils, add ¼ cup (50 ml) of sugar and stir until dissolved. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Pour mixture through a strainer into another pan to remove any impurities. Discard solids.
- Add pineapple juice, lemon juice, food coloring, and salt to the strained liquid. Mix well and pour into plastic molds. Place mold on top of a plate or baking sheet and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, run warm water over each mold. Invert onto serving platter and peel off molds.
- Serve immediately.
How Do You Make Jello Jigglers?
Jello jigglers recipes include one to three parts liquid (usually water), two parts sugar, one part cornstarch and one part powdered gelatin.
The amount of each depends on what flavor combination you want to create.
You can use either regular or low-fat milk if you’re looking for healthier options.
You will also need some fruit juices like orange, apple, grapefruit, pineapple and raspberry.
For a more intense flavor, add a few drops of your favorite flavoring extract such as vanilla, lemon, lime, mint or maraschino cherry.
If you don’t have any extracts at home, just add a little bit of cinnamon, nutmeg or ginger instead.
Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend until everything is completely combined.
Pour this mixture into a large bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
Once finished, take out the mixture from the fridge and cut it into cubes using a cookie cutter or other molding tool.
Place these pieces back in the fridge to set up again.
Making jello jigglers requires a lot of patience!
The process takes time but it’s well worth it since it creates something both visually appealing and tasty.
Your kids might even love helping you prepare the jello jigglers because they get to play around with different shapes and colors.
What Is In A Jello Jigglers Recipe?
Jello jigglers recipes are usually based on the flavor of the fruit used for their creation, but they may also include other ingredients such as sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, etc., depending on what kind of flavor the jelly wants to achieve.
The main thing when it comes to making jello jigglers is selecting a good quality gelatine powder.
There are different types of gelatine powders available, including organic, vegetarian, kosher, and vegan.
The best way to ensure that your jellies will be smooth and tasty is by using high quality gelatine powder.
If you want to taste some of these delicious treats for yourself, check out our list of top 10 desserts from around the world.
1. Strawberry Jello Jigglers Recipe
These jello jigglers are perfect if you like strawberry flavored jellies.
You can prepare this recipe by combining 1 cup boiling water and 3/4 teaspoon powdered gelatin into a bowl until dissolved.
Then add 2 cups cold milk, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, and 1 pound strawberries (chopped). Mix well.
Once everything has been combined, pour the mixture into molds and wait at least 30 minutes before serving them up!
2. Blueberry Jello Jigglers Recipe
Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and vitamins C and A, so they’re great for your overall health.
These blueberry jello jigglers are not only healthy, but they’re also very sweet.
All you need to do is combine 1 cup boiling water and 3/4 teaspoon powdered gelatin into a bowl until dissolved.
Once the gelatin is completely dissolved, add 2 cups cold milk, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, and 1 pound blueberries (chopped).
Pour the mixture into molds and allow it to set for about 45 minutes before serving them up!
3. Peach Jello Jigglers Recipe
Peaches have a lot of nutrients, especially vitamin C, potassium, fiber, and calcium.
That means that eating peaches regularly can improve your overall health.
To create peach jello jigglers, start off by mixing together 1 cup boiling water and 3/4 teaspoon powdered gelatin in a small bowl until all the liquid has been absorbed.
Add 2 cups cold milk, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1 pound chopped fresh peaches.
Mix well and then let the mixture sit for 15 minutes before pouring it into molds to cool down.
Serve these yummy little treats up right away!
4. Orange Jello Jigglers Recipe
Oranges contain vitamin C, folic acid, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
If you love oranges, you should definitely try out this orange jello jigglers recipe.
It requires you to mix 1 cup boiling water and 3/4 teaspoon powdered gelatin into a medium sized bowl until all the liquid has been absorbed.
Next, add 2 cups cold milk, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice.
Mix well and then pour the mixture into molds to chill down.
Serve these delightful treats up immediately!
5. Lemonade Jello Jigglers Recipe
Lemons are full of vitamin C, folate, iron, and phosphorous.
This makes them incredibly beneficial for your body.
And since lemons are refreshing and full of flavor, you won’t even notice that they’re helping keep your immune system strong and fighting off infections.
To make lemonade jello jigglers, start off by heating 2 cups of water in a large pot over medium heat.
Once the water starts simmering, turn the heat down and sprinkle 3/4 teaspoon of powdered gelatin onto the surface of the hot water.
Let the mixture sit for 5-7 minutes until it turns clear.
Then, place the remaining ingredients (2 cups of milk, 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice) into a separate saucepan.
Combine both pans and stir constantly over low heat until the mixture thickens slightly.
Afterwards, pour the mixture into molds and refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving them up.
Be sure to eat these delicious treats fast because they tend to get mushy quickly.
6. Raspberry Jello Jigglers Recipe
Raspberries are extremely nutritious.
They contain more than 200 different kinds of minerals and vitamins, which help strengthen your immune system and fight against certain diseases.
Raspberries are also loaded with flavonoids and resveratrol, two compounds that promote heart health.
To make raspberry jello jigglers, start off by combining 1 cup boiling water and 3/4 teaspoon powdered gelatin into a small bowl until all the liquid has been absorbed.
Next, add 2 cups cold milk, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 pound raspberries (chopped).
Mix well and then pour the mixture into molds and refrigerate for at least half an hour before eating.
How Many Jello Jigglers Can You Make With One Recipe?
Jello jigglers recipes vary depending on what kind of flavor you want to use for your gelatin mold.
You can find out more about this by reading our guide to making jello jigglers.
If you’re interested in learning how to make some delicious jello jigglers at home then we would recommend following these steps below:
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water into a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of unflavored powdered gelatin (or 4 teaspoons if using fresh). Stir well until it has completely dissolved.
- Stir in 2 cups of cool non-carbonated liquid such as milk, orange juice, or pineapple juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before adding any other ingredients.
- To prepare the filling, combine 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add fruits like blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, or blackberries to the pan along with 1 ounce of cream cheese, softened.
- Mix gently until berries have absorbed all of the liquid.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared gelatin mold, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- After letting the gel set, take the mold out of the refrigerator and carefully remove the top layer of plastic wrap. Run warm tap water around the sides of the mold, allowing excess water to run off. This will help release the mold easily.
- Place the mold onto a serving platter or tray and invert so that the jellies fall out naturally. Serve immediately.
What Is The Best Jello Jigglers Recipe?
Jellies have been around for hundreds of years.
But the jello jigger, also known as jello jigglers has only recently come into existence.
The most popular version of this treat is the vanilla flavored variety.
However, there are other options available like strawberry, chocolate, blueberry, and more.
The recipes below explain how to create your own flavor of jello jigglers using ingredients readily found at home.
You will need these ingredients for each variation:
- 1 package powdered gelatin (or 1/4 cup liquid) – check the directions on the packaging
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Few drops of green food coloring or extract
You may want to add some fresh fruits to enhance the taste.
Strawberries are most common but any kind of berry such as raspberries, blackberries, or even cherries will work well too.
Once all the ingredients are ready, it’s time to start creating the perfect jello jiggers.
What Is The Easiest Jello Jigglers Recipe?
Jello jigglers are a kind of flavored gelatin molding.
It’s a good idea for kids who enjoy eating snacks at home but don’t want to eat plain gelatin.
The ingredients you need include water, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice, blueberry or strawberry puree, and gelatin sheets.
You can also add other flavorings such as chocolate chips, coconut flakes, marshmallows, nuts, etc., depending on your preference.
The basic steps to making these foods are simple.
First, mix the liquid (water, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice) into the dry ingredients (gelatin sheets).
Then pour this mixture into molds and wait until it hardens.
Finally, remove from molds and serve.
You may be wondering what the difference between a jellied gelatin and a jello jigglers is.
A jellied gelatin has more protein than a regular gelatin sheet because it contains egg whites.
This makes it easier to firm up when cooked.
However, you should not confuse jello jigglers with gummy worms.
Gummy worms are made by dissolving gelatin in hot water, then adding flavoring and coloring.
In short, they’re completely different products!
Here’s our favorite jello jigglers recipes:
- Blueberry Jello Jigglers Recipe – These little treats are so tasty that kids will love them even if they aren’t too fond of blueberries. If you use strawberries instead of blueberries, try using half the amount of strawberry puree and add some cinnamon powder to increase the sweetness. These jello jigglers are great fun to make and perfect for parties.
- Strawberry Jello Jigglers Recipe – Strawberries have to be one of the tastiest fruits out there. So why not combine their sweet taste with the yumminess of jello jigglers? Kids will absolutely love these cute little desserts.
- Coconut Marshmallow Jello Jigglers Recipe – Coconut is another super delicious ingredient that tastes amazing combined with jello jigglers. Try this recipe and see how much fun it is to create these delightful treats.
What Is The Most Popular Jello Jigglers Recipe?
Jello jigglers recipes typically include ingredients such as sugar, gelatin, water, lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, strawberry juice, cherry juice, and other fruits.
While there are many different types of jello jigglers recipes, they all have one thing in common – they use gelatin!
Gelatin is a protein derived from animal bones, cartilage, skin, tendons, ligaments, and connective tissue.
It’s used in making meatloaf, gummy bears, marshmallows, and more.
Gelatin has been around for centuries thanks to its ability to keep foods fresh when refrigerated.
This makes it perfect for jello jigglers since you want your jellies to last longer than normal.
The best way to create this tasty treat is by mixing together two cups of water, a teaspoon of powdered gelatin, and about 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
Next, slowly add 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a pan before adding 4 ounces of the desired fruit juice. Then, cook over medium heat while stirring until the mixture thickens up and turns clear.
Once done cooking, pour the contents of the pan into small molds or jars and let cool completely before serving.
If you don’t like the taste of the fruit juice, you can always substitute it with another liquid instead.
What Is The Least Popular Jello Jigglers Recipe?
Jello jigglers recipes have been around for years.
The most common flavor is strawberry but there are many other options available.
In this post we will be looking at the two least popular jello jigglers recipes on our site.
- Blueberry – This recipe uses blueberries instead of strawberries. This makes it slightly sweeter than some of the others. It also has a nice purple color from adding the blueberries to the mix.
- Peach – This one is similar to the strawberry version, except it uses peaches rather than strawberries. Peach jellies tend to be more orange in color since they contain less natural coloring agents like iron oxides found in strawberries.
How Do You Know If A Jello Jigglers Recipe Is Good?
Jello jigglers recipes vary from one another by using different types of ingredients such as the flavor, color, texture, and other characteristics.
This means that there isn’t just one specific recipe for jello jigglers.
So, what makes a good jello jigglers recipe?
- Gelatin (1 packet)
- Water (4 cups)
- Fruit juices (such as orange, grapefruit, apple, etc.)
- Sugar (optional)
- Boil water until it reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Add gelatin then stir well and wait 5 minutes.
- Add fruit juices and sugar into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into mold and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, take out of refrigerator and cut into cubes.
The preparation time depends on whether you use fresh or frozen fruits.
The freezing process will affect the taste so the longer the jello jigglers sit in the freezer, the tastier they become.
How Can You
Jello Jigglers Recipe: Fruit Jelly Desserts for Kids
- 1/4 cup (0.5 oz / 15 g) Knox unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup (6 fl oz / 175 ml) cold water
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fl oz / 350 ml) fresh fruit juice such as orange, apple, pomegranate etc.
- Directions: Place the gelatin powder into a bowl, then slowly pour 3/4 cup (175 ml) cold water over it until completely dissolved. You should have about 2 tablespoons left over after dissolving. Add more if needed. Mix well.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) of the fruit juice mixture into a small saucepan on low heat and bring to a simmer while stirring constantly. Once the liquid reaches 110 F degrees (43 C), remove from heat and add the dissolved gelatin while stirring quickly. Stir vigorously until all of the gelatin has been added. Pour this mixture back into your original container of fruit juice. This will cool down slightly but continue cooling at room temperature until thickened enough so that when you drop a little bit onto a plate, it doesn’t drip off immediately.
- Spoon out into desired shapes, place them in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- 1 Pan
- 1 cups water boiling
- 2 pkg JELL-O Gelatin
- Large bowl of dry gelatine mixture should be stirred for at least 3 minutes, or until completely dissolved. Into a 13×9-inch pan, pour.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- 15 seconds in warm water on the pan’s bottom. Using 2-inch cookie cutters, cut the gelatine into 24 ornamental shapes, taking care to cut all the way through to the pan’s bottom. Get JIGGLERS® out of the pan. Save the leftovers for snacks. Keep in the fridge in a container that is well covered.