If you want something refreshing but still have a kick, then this drink might just do the trick for you.
What Ingredients Are Needed To Make A Pink Panty Dropper?
The first step is to choose what kind of alcohol you would like to use – I chose to go with vodka because I wanted a clear spirit.
If you prefer gin or rum, they’re both fine choices as well.
Next, you need some lemon juice, which will help balance out the sweetness of the peach schnapps.
To add more flavor, you can also try adding fresh orange slices, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc., depending on your preference.
You could even substitute the vodka with hard apple cider if you don’t mind getting warm!
Step 1: Combine Ingredients
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of white sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of water
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of vodka
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of Peach Schnapps
Once all these ingredients have been combined together in a shaker, shake them until everything has dissolved.
Once everything has dissolved, strain into a glass filled with ice cubes and enjoy!
Step 2: Add Fruit
If you’d rather not make your own fruit juices, there’s always an option to buy pre-made ones from the store.
However, if you decide to make one yourself, simply follow the same instructions above, only using whatever fruits you feel most comfortable making.
How Long Does It Take To Make The Pink Panty Dropper?
The Pink Panty Dropper Recipe takes about 15 minutes to prepare.
You’ll need some fresh fruit (peaches or nectarines work well) as well as your favorite alcoholic beverage.
The recipe calls for one shot glass filled with 3/4 cup of water plus 1/4 cup of simple syrup (1 part sugar to 2 parts water).
Add two shots of your spirit of choice and stir until all the sugar has dissolved into solution.
Next add three ounces of your chosen fruit and blend together.
Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with an orange slice.
This will keep in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving.
How Much Alcohol Is Used In The Pink Panty Dropper Recipe?
The ingredients listed above will yield approximately 2 ounces (60 ml) of liquid when mixed together.
That means each serving contains about 1/3 ounce (10 ml) of pure alcohol.
So depending on how many servings you need, you can adjust the amount accordingly.
Are There Any Variations Of The Pink Panty Dropper Recipe?
The original pink panty dropper recipe calls for vodka and peach schnapps as its base ingredients.
The addition of fresh peaches to the mixture makes it even more appealing to your taste buds.
But if you don’t like the peach flavor or prefer not to use them, then feel free to substitute strawberries or another fruit of your choice instead.
Another variation on the pink panty dropper recipe would be with orange juice instead of vodka, which will make the drink sweeter and less alcoholic.
You can also try adding some cranberry liqueur to the mixture, making the drink into an adult slushie.
This combination is especially good when served over ice cubes in a glass bowl.
What Is The Best Way To Serve The Pink Panty Dropper?
The best way to serve the pink panty dropper is in shot glasses or martini glasses as it has a strong alcohol content and may cause some people to get tipsy quicker than they would like.
However, if you are looking for something more elegant, pink panty droppers can also be served in wine goblets or even champagne flutes.
When choosing which type of glass to use, make sure to ensure your guests will not spill their drinks on themselves.
The rim should be wide enough so that liquid does not easily drip down onto the table from above.
What Is The Most Popular Garnish Used With The Pink Panty Dropper?
The most common garnishes are cherries or strawberries, although some people may prefer pineapple slices, orange wedges, kumquats, or even edible flowers like roses, peonies, or dahlias.
You can use whatever you wish, as long as it’s not toxic (e.g., raspberries).
The only rule is that your garnish must look pretty on top of the cocktail!
What Types Of Fruit Go Best With The Pink Panty Dropper?
The first thing I did when I got my hands on the pink panty dropper was take it outside and drop it in the nearest puddle so that I could taste what the flavor tasted like.
It tasted good enough that I decided to make an alcoholic version of the classic summer treat.
I’m not going to say that the result wasn’t tasty – it certainly was! However, as much as I enjoyed drinking the concoction myself, I also took some time to think about how others would enjoy it too.
So, let me share with you some things you should know before you get started making your own pink panty dropper.
- You can use almost any type of fruit with the pink panty dropper.
- The only rule here is that whatever you put into the mixture needs to be able to float.
- This means that if a pear isn’t floating around in there, don’t try to force it down by mixing other ingredients together – leave it out entirely.
- If you decide to add another ingredient, keep in mind that everything else has to stay above water level.
- For example, if you are adding cranberries, they need to stay above all of the other fruits in order for them to float.
- Don’t worry about having exact measurements.
- You can always add more booze later if you find yourself running low.
- Just remember that alcohol evaporates over time so if you end up with less than expected once you start pouring, just pour more until you reach your desired amount.
- Don’t waste anything because you won’t be able to serve the finished product if you run short on liquid.
- Also, if you aren’t using a blender, you will probably have a lot of extra juice left behind.
- Make sure to put it away somewhere safe since you didn’t plan ahead and now you have wasted perfectly good schnapps.
How to make the perfect Pink Panty Dropper
Now that we covered some basic information, it’s time to move onto the important stuff.
In fact, I’ll show you exactly how to make one right off the bat.
- Combine ½ cup of sugar (or honey) and 1 cup of lemonade in a bowl and stir well.
- Add 3 ounces of vodka and 2 cups of crushed ice.
- Stir again and strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour the strained mixture into 4 glasses (you may want to double-check the measurements against yours).
- Top each glass with a slice of fresh pineapple and 1 ounce of peach schnapps.
- Add a few drops of grenadine syrup and top each glass with a strawberry wedge.
- Serve immediately while the drinks cool completely.
Is The Pink Panty Dropper Best Served Cold Or Hot
The Pink Panty Dropper is an easy-to-make cocktail that’ll make your guests feel like they are in a sorority house or on spring break.
It’s also perfect if you need to get through the rest of the night without passing out from being drunk – it has only one shot!
The ingredients are simple (and cheap) so everyone can enjoy it too.
This drink is made with vodka and peach schnapps, which makes sense because who doesn’t love drinking booze while wearing sexy underwear?
This drink does not require ice, so there won’t be any shards of glass when someone gets their hands all over yours after taking a swig.
There aren’t many ingredients, either, so you don’t have to worry about making a mess on yourself as well.
- punch bowl or drink dispenser
- cutting board
- Measuring cups
- 144 oz beer 12 cans of 12-oz beer
- 33 oz pink lemonade juice
- 22 oz vodka
- 24 oz tequila
- 4 lemon sliced and extra for garnish
- 10 strawberry sliced and extra for garnish
- Fill a punch bowl or drink dispenser halfway with lemon and strawberry slices.
- Pour in the vodka, tequila, and lemonade juice. Stir thoroughly.
- Pour the beer in. Serve with a good stir!