A super tonic is a drink that offers a wide range of vitamins and minerals together in one tasty and nutritious drink.
It is specially formulated for people who want to boost their health as well as help them stay energized.
This recipe combines various flavors of fruits and vegetables to make it tasty.
The ingredients are all readily available.
To make this super tonic recipe, you can use fresh fruits and veggies that you already have in your kitchen or you can collect them from the local farmers market.
The super tonic recipe will give you an energy boost without any side effects.
You can also take it daily to keep your body healthy and fit.
What ingredients are needed to make a super tonic?
Fresh fruits and vegetables are the main ingredients of this super tonic recipe.
The fruits that you choose depend on your taste preference, but it is important to include some of your favorite fruits in your super tonic.
Some of these popular fruits include:
- Melons (cantaloupe, honeydew, etc)
The vegetables that you can use to make a super tonic also depend on your preference but, again, these need to be fresh and tasty.
There are two kinds of vegetables that are commonly used in this kind of drink:
How long does it take to prepare a super tonic?
You can prepare a super tonic in just a few minutes.
All you need to do is make sure that you have all the ingredients ready.
The ingredients will be ready in no time if you use fresh fruits and vegetables.
For those that do not have much time, you can use canned or frozen fruits and veggies.
If you use tins of fruits and vegetables, only rinse them before using.
You can make a super tonic recipe in less than 20 minutes if you have all the ingredients ready.
Is it easy to find the ingredients for a super tonic?
Many healthy foods that you can enjoy for breakfast and lunch are easily available in your local stores.
There is a wide variety of fruits and vegetables to choose from, including:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Frozen blueberries
Is a super tonic suitable for all ages?
The super tonic recipe is suitable for all ages and even those who are at an early stage of their life.
However, it is especially recommended for people who want to take their health seriously.
What are the health benefits of consuming a super tonic?
Several studies have shown that super tonics help improve your health in many ways.
The antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in them are known to reduce the risk of cancer, heart diseases, and diabetes.
Here is a list of some of the benefits you can look forward to:
- Helps lower the risk of diabetes
- Supports healthy weight management
- Provides protection against free radical damage
- Maintains a healthy digestion system
- Protects your bones from osteoporosis
You should drink a cup of this super tonic recipe every morning.
You can also make it as an evening drink.
It is also recommended that you drink it at least 2 hours before you go to bed.
Are there any side effects of drinking a super tonic?
A super tonic recipe is an excellent way to add vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients into your diet.
It is a drink that contains no artificial sweeteners or preservatives and is 100 percent natural.
You can have it any time you want, as a snack or a meal replacement.
But as with all natural products, there are some side effects to consider.
This is especially true if you’re sensitive to any of the ingredients in this recipe.
How much of the super tonic should one consume at a time?
To make one batch of the super tonic, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of fresh fruits and vegetables such as pineapple, strawberries, papaya, carrots, and kale
- 1 cup of ginger ale or other carbonated drink
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
Is there any specific way to store the super tonic?
When you make the super tonic recipe, it is best to drink it immediately.
Once it sits at room temperature, the sugar and other ingredients will start to ferment and turn sour.
Therefore, it is best to drink it right away.
You should store the super tonic in a glass jar with a tight lid.
You can keep it in your refrigerator for up to four weeks.
Just remember that the longer you keep it there, the more likely it is to become spoiled.
Are there any substitutes for the ingredients used in the super tonic recipe?
There are many types of fruits and vegetables, and each one has a different nutritional value.
You can use whatever you have in your kitchen.
The super tonic recipe will vary from person to person, depending on their dietary needs.
You can use:
- Watermelon – This is an excellent source of vitamin C, which is good for the immune system and helps boost the body’s defense system. It also contains high amounts of potassium.
- Grapes – This is a great source of vitamin C, which is essential for the immune system to function properly. Grapes also contain antioxidants and help fight against free radicals in the body.
- Cucumber – This is an excellent source of vitamin C, which is good for the immune system and helps boost the body’s defense system. It also contains high amounts of potassium.
- Avocado – This is an excellent source of calcium. Avocado is also a great source of a good fat that your body needs to stay healthy. It has a high amount of vitamins C, E and K.
- Lemon – This fruit is rich in vitamin C and contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals. Lemon also helps boost the immune system, improve brain function and detoxify the body.
Are there any variations to the super tonic recipe?
The ingredients used in super tonic recipe are customizable to your taste.
You can use different fruits and vegetables or you may not like the taste of some of them.
You can also add flavors to the super tonic recipe.
Some people prefer to have it with a bit of salt added to it for a boost of flavor.
You can also add other ingredients that you like and let your taste buds guide you!
- 1 Jar
- Organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 part fresh chopped garlic cloves
- 1 part fresh chopped white/yellow onion
- 1 part fresh chopped hot peppers (jalapeno)
- 1 part fresh grated ginger root
- 1 part fresh grated horseradish root
- All components (apart from the vinegar) should be hand- or food processor-shredded.
- Take caution when grating the fresh horseradish. The gases produced by shredding can be rather potent.
- Equal proportions of the aforementioned chopped and grated components, measured by volume, should fill a glass jar up to the halfway mark.
- The next step is Fill the jar with raw vinegar.
- Shut the door and shake hard. Afterward, add more vinegar if necessary. Mine is kept locked in the cabinet.
- Shake or agitate the mixture once per day for two weeks, then strain it through a clean cloth or a strainer with a fine mesh. the leftovers to compost.
- At room temperature, keep in a glass bottle with a dark finish. This has a very lengthy lifespan. It even becomes better with time.